Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dumped

A reserve I spent alot of time with training, got hired by a different agency. While still in his training stage, he is order to pick up a drunk and drop them in our pond. The drunk is seen several minutes later being disorderly. I go out with the drunk and realize he was dumped in our pond. I call the other officer -it is your guy, you going to clean up your mess there is a pause, I can hear a training officer in the background "nope". -alright, I am going to dump him right back I don't. I don't like when it is done to me and I don't do it to them. I transport the soaked in his own piss drunk to detox. The old reserve calls later. "I am sorry, but I was ordered too. I know better.' -its okay, keep your head down and mouth shut til off probation "You trained me better and it sucks I have to fake it til I make it. I have to prove my loyalty by dumping on you guys. It drives me crazy." -I know that. I know your good officer. He blows of steam, happy to have a friendly ear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home