Monday, May 26, 2014

Litter

I am sitting blacked out in one of my spots. I can do paperwork and still be in fairly good position. A car drives by and I observe the driver toss a can out the window. I am a little taken back in disbelieve and set out after the car. I stop the car. -do you know why I stopped you? "no idea". the driver looks away from me not making eye contact and keeping her body turned away from me. -did something come out of your car? "no" -so who threw the can out of the car? "no one threw anything out of the car. I don't know what your talking about" Then I smell the odor of alcohol coming from the car. After running the driver I ask her to step out of the car. -how much have you had to drink? "nothing and I want you test me!" She does the test and fails. She gets a ride to jail, with a small detour to pick up the empty beer car from the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home