Monday, June 02, 2014

Wayne

Towards the end of my shift, I spot a car coming out of a trailer park. It has an light out and I surge to catch up with vehicle. It starts turning down side streets and accelerating. I chase and lighting the vehicle up and calling it out. It continues speeding through neighborhood, blowing a stop signs before stopping in the street. The driver gets out and runs. I see two passengers as I run by the car. The driver makes it down the street a short ways before giving up. -why did you run? "Warrants" -why did you stop running? "really hard to run in cowboy boots" -who are you? "wayne" I look at Wayne, -are you wearing a wig? "yes" -had me fooled Wayne has not being reporting and reportedly wants to suicide by cop. I get the almost perfect stop; -The driver goes for warrants, elude, possession of meth. -passenger goes for possession of meth -2nd passenger goes for possession of meth -vehicle gets impounded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home