Tuesday, January 18, 2005

If your not supposed to Hate your job

Why I hate my job...By jessica simpson (or me, both of us aren't worth a damn!,except no one wants to see me naked.)

I hate my job. Not hate like hating a child molesters or such, but I can think of about ten things that I would rather be doing even if I was filthy rich like Karl Malone (yes Karl Malone what a turd).
Now you are supposed to hate about 67% (proven by scientific elves) of the jobs you have in your life. Granted dishwashing, cleaning up crap, working fast food, driving a cab, changing oil, and talking to losers, can all be bad for various reason and at various times. Jobs that suck as a kid, really suck as an "adult". Now I have worked with juvenile offenders, the mentally ill, the mentally ill brain injured, and criminals. All jobs have had there ups and downs. BUT, today maybe even this week, and most of next week, have an odor of suck. Why, First due to poor planning and poor management I have to cover my old job. Not because the person is sick or any other real emergence. I am covering a 2 man operation that rarely uses the other person, because they are doing the supervisors job, so of course the supervisor goes out of his way to help the one person. Damn if that person couldn't do it her self or they should of, oh I don't know planned ahead. So now I sit at a stupid ass desk for four hours, while my voicemail piles up with messages (17 every morning, which only take 3 hours to clear) at my desk. The best part is when co-workers ask "why the hell are you here?" When they walk by. That is the same question I am asking myself. When I held my old job, it was life or death that I be there or the ice age of shit storms would happen, I would get guff for going to the bathroom, or this is the best helping co-workers. It not like I don't have 3 classes to teach, papers to submit, training to attend, heaven forbid one person be put out......

So this just one big piss and moan session.

2 Comments:

Blogger MrsLEO said...

Bounce your boobies!!!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

Bounce my boobies!!! (also free)

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home