Thursday, May 05, 2005

There is a man

There is a friggin dude outside the window. He is won't leave. He is wearing tights, a crowns, a robe, and he trying to give me a platter with food. DAMN is he creeepy! His facial expressions never change and he is always smiling. I don't know what to do? Good thing I got a sword. There is something about ordering a sword and cheesecake in the mail and having them delivered at the same time.
I was just waiting for someone to steal it going around with a sword and a cheesecake. That's when I decided that a new career was waiting to be started. "Sword wielding Cheesecake Stealing Pirate"...
The only minor problems I can see with that is
1. No insurance - although if injured on the job it is a worker's comp claim and hey if you are a "sword wielding cheesecake stealing pirate", I am pretty sure you are going to get injure , a lot
2. I don't know how much work you would have.
3. Eye patches - uniform requirement?

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

I love that Ad. It's so bizarre.

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

You have to wear an eye patch unless someone in your crew already wears one... for there must be at least one eye-patch-wearing pirate in every pirate crew.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home