Thursday, April 08, 2010

Radar

In my state when you use radar to stop someone for speeding, you do not have to show them the radar. people who have moved here from a nearby state get confused and demand to see the radar showing how fast they were going.
Yesterday a traffic stop swore that his radar jammer prevented me from getting a reading, demanded I show him the radar and said he would fight the ticket in court.
Big on customer service I wrote him the ticket.
"the law says you have to show me the radar!"
-no sir I don't.
I started to explain the ticket and court date.
"Give me the frackin ticket! I know what to do! I'll see you in court! Go frackin rape someone else!"
-have a nice day
as he drove off

2 Comments:

Anonymous RD said...

He won't believe you even if you showed him.

3:21 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

i didn't lock it in anyways, so it would have been blank

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home