Friday, June 11, 2010

Religion

Two separate calls, both involving religion.
The first is a couple. The female beats up and pushes around the other female. They lie every time the we show up which has been no fewer than 9 times in the last 6 months. Neighbors and couples children tells bits of the story, but the couple always lie.

Tired of lies, I ask if they are going to stop lying.
"I am a good christian. I will swear on a stack of bibles"

We leave, unable to get the truth. My cover, a new pup says
"you know how you can tell a good christian? they don't tell you they are a good christian".

The second call involves a young couple, who got into a domestic.
-what happened?
"we got into an argument about religion and jesus"
-then what happened?
"I got so mad. I wanted her to understand"
He ended up backhanding her and pushing her down on the ground and holding her to the ground...putting his hands around her neck.

He cried the whole way to the jail

1 Comments:

Blogger deputydog said...

I ran into the "good christian" the next day. One under the influence of a stimulant the other on the nod. Neither remembers me calling them liars. They are both very friendly.
"She is having a reaction to new medication"
-uhm, what did she really take?
"just new medication...she is having a reaction"

the witness on scene, an ex-nurse, say
"that isn't a reaction to medication, that is mixing of uppers and downers. the other lady is on some type of stimulants"
-yeah, I am pretty sure they are full of it.

the two continue to lie.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home