Sunday, October 31, 2010

Doug

Searching the area for a robbery suspect who fled and stopping several people who fit the description.
Doug comes from behind a deserted business, out of breath and in a hurry.
Doug is stopped and is evasive.
"I just came from Goodwill. I bought this coat"
-If we check the goodwill camera we will see you on it?
"uhm....I'll be honest I was taking a dump behind that building"

Doug describes the location, behind the building. I search the area behind the building. Sure enough there is a pile of shit. There is also a distinct set of footprints leading the the fence. A fence that goes into a junk yard. The prints go into the yard and then back out. The prints then go to the side of the building where there car parts set aside.

I go back to Doug and look at his shoes. The same prints going into the junkyard. Doug denies it at first and then fess up.
"I took a shit and then took the shit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home