Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Neil

Neil doesn't get it.
After appearing in his neighbors yard in the middle of the night, peering in the teenage daughter's window and banging on the door.
Neil doesn't understand he shouldn't be on the neighbors property.
The next night Neil is in the neighbors yard, again. The neighbor has had it.

My Sgt and I go talk to Neil. I talk Neil through why it maybe a bad idea to peek in a teenage girl's window in the middle of the night, especially after being warned by her father.
Neil doesn't get it. He has been going slowly crazy for a while and admits to watching the neighbor's kids, because he can't see his own kids. Neil stopped taking his medication a while ago.

Sgt and I start to handcuff him. Neil starts asking what is going on.
Neil gets froggy and starts pulling away.
Sgt and I take him to the ground.
Neil's face bounce off the wall of his house and then goes into the ground. He struggles even with my knee in his back and the other on his neck.
I explain to him that this will continue until he relaxes.
Neil stops struggling and we get him up and put him in the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home