Monday, August 15, 2011

Simple Request

In a park after dark, cars parked in the lot.
-parks dark, parks closed
female says okay
Male "I aint in the park. I am parking lot"

the female say nothing.
-sir I don't need the attitude, it's a simple request.

"whatever" he starts walking away.

-sir you are not free to leave. i need your id
"what?!?! fuck you"

I switch gears.
-sir your going you lose the attitude now, I will assure you that you will LOSE.

he stops and sheepishly hands me his id.

two teenagers walk out of the park.
-park is dark, parks closed you need to leave"
"okay thank you we are leaving"

i say loudly
-thank you very much for you cooperation, I appreciate your cooperation

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I'm kind of giggling at this... because I still picture you as your Jr. High self with the capacity for being a smart ass now and then :)

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home