Monday, November 21, 2011

Wrong

Running by the home address of a doper with warrants, I see lights on and the window uncovered.
I know the doper on sight and knock. I can see in the house and Kerry comes walking out of the bedroom.
-come out Kerry you got warrants
Kerry looks at me the flops on the ground behind a couch.
-Kerry I see you come out or I am breaking in the door.
Kerry's hand reach up and turns off a light.

I announce, no response.
Boom goes her front door. I walk to her bedroom and her meth pipe on the bed. Kerry's legs are hanging out from under the bed.
-come out
Kerry pretends I can't see her.
I remove the cartridge from taser and put against her side.
Kerry wiggles out.
"you entered illegally. you didn't see me. you are an asshole. you broke my door"
-i saw you, i warned you and gave you a choice. you chose wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home