Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Tunnel Rat

Angie calls 911 to report Katie has a warrant.
Katie hides in the house. Angie locks herself in a room and won't come to the room.
Angie won't come out, there is a lot of noise in the room and then quiet.
"Angie has a warrant too" say the mom of Katie.
The door is kicked in and the room is empty.
Katie is located hiding in the bushes outside.
Officer T finds a crawl space going under the house. T sees Angie curled up in a corner.
I pepper spray the vents around the corner of the house and wait. nothing.
T and I look at each other.
"we can wait for the dog or..."
-I'll go.

I take off my belt, taking my flashlight, handcuffs and taser. I spend 20 minutes crawling over and under pipes, through the dirt, dust and fiberglass.
I stop and look around, seeing a piece of plastic rise and fall slowly. I jam my taser into the side of Angie.
-start trying crawling toward the exit or you will be tasered.
Angie starts crawling.
Katie and Angie go to jail and I head to change uniforms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home