Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I am full of tiny men

Day 3 at Adult Camp
2 hours of intro to justice (I will kill you with 2 hours of snore inducing crap)
2 hours of intro to job (now that you have been working a year and a half here is what your job will be like
4 hours of intro to use of force (by far the most interesting). I can kill people, whoopee! Well maybe only wound them until they submit.
Anyhow our class had a physical exam, which was only 4 laps, instead of the usual 6. This is due to the fact that for some reason 6 laps doesn't apply to our job, but the last 30 classes did it. Anyhow, out of a class of 30 I had the fastest time. I beat the four younger guys and the military guy, so I was happy about that. The crappy thing is at the end of camp we won't be tested again to see if we improved. Still my favorite is the older guys and gals running it and nearly falling over. Only one guy puked and hit a huge fan with his face.

The bad things is that I miss my dogs and my wife very much. Yes, I put the dogs first, but if I don't everyone will know how much I love my wife, she rocks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

Four laps?!
Just reading that I puked and hit a face with my fan!

(Sorry that made no sense... he hit a fan with his face? What fan?)

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah you say you miss us but you don't call! We are now completely erasing you from our memory.
-Ripley and Looby

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home