Monday, May 30, 2005

I am cool

Hey guess what?
I am not old school, new school, or the first school. When the hell was that used as some sort of phrase that meant something. Especially when most people never went to school or can't spell. (like me) But I hate that frickin phrase "that's old school". Shut the hell up!
You know why?
Because I am keeping it real. That is right all the time I was keeping it fake, now it's real.
Get that = keeping it real
now = keeping it fake
So get the difference? That's right You mudlicking bastards!

I saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - loved it
Light and interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Do you have that song stuck in your head? I couldn't get rid of it for days...

"So long and thanks for all the fish!"

That's soo New School.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home