Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bruiser

So, we have a re-fresher training at work. One of the last 3 things I have to do in order to get my happy book let signed off. I have had the training before, but no one signed my book off, so once again I get to take the training, at least I don't have to get sprayed again. Anyhow, we have the presentation explaining the history of pepper spray, proper way to use it, the different types, etc. A nice waste of time. Then we go the "exercise portion" of the training. We stretch and warm up. Then we partner up, with punching bags and run through the exercises.
So, my partner is the one person who has a "fragile neck". She also happens to be holding the punching bag close to her head, so when it is punched "lightly", by me, goes smack into her chin and tweaks her neck. She goes to the doctor, has missed 4+ hours of work, and has strained neck. Just what I needed. Plus, I don't think that lady likes me anyway.
Lucky me

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

If she has a "fragile neck", is it smart to put herself in the position of holding a punching bag in the first place? Just wondering.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home