Sunday, September 11, 2005

Vacation

So we took advantage of Labor Day Weekend and, drove off to Reno. It was the first vacation in two years, especially without out the dogs. It was great, only 6 hours driving to Reno, better traffice than going to Portland.
Hell, didn't lose as much money as I thought I would, always a plus, which was mainly due to winning more money, than usual, so I do not have to use "my money".
The weirdiest thing I noticed, is that 95% off all toilet seats in Reno are scared and abused.
How the hell does that happen? What type of activity are people doing in the rest room, that leave the seats looking like they were used as shields in a gladiator ring.
What type of shits are people taking? I can imagine that those seat have hard lives, due to the party style of Reno, but come on that is a lot of damage.
9 whole days of no work, have to go back tomorrow don't really want to.

Thanks to my English Friend, who sent me shirts from Polish/European Breweries- I will have to post them.
ps. yeah football, even if it was a unbelievable week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

The damage to the seats must be from all those guys wearing the long chaisn connecting their pants to their wallets. You walk into the stall, turn around and everything gets battered by the chain.

Either that or a whole lotta peopole wear bondage gear in the toilet.

7:47 AM  
Blogger deputydog said...

I have a wallet change and you have to be swinging your ass pretty hard to do that sort of damage, although possible.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home