Monday, June 13, 2005

I can only say...

I can only say that I love work.

Not only do I get screwed into working my old job "We have known that this scheduling conflict would come up for a month and rather have other people do their job, we are going to have you do it." Sure why the hell not, obviously I have forgotten my place in the cube farm and need to be reminded.

Spent two days in Bend for a job interview. It was great, wasted two day on a job interview,
"You are qualified, but you didn't talk about yourself as much as we liked"
are you sure it doesn't have to do with the three part time people who applied? Not that promotion from within bugs me but wasting me time is awesome. Hell the other two guys didn't even wear ties to the interview, clearly the guy with timberlines and jeans...Better impression.

Which the only two good parts is that it was tax deductible and got to be out on my in-laws property. 10 acres with a canal and moles for the dogs to chase and eat it was great.

Man, I forgot to post more pictures on the blog.

And finally, found out that I am barely capable of putting a wheelbarrel together. It took 20 minutes to assemble (incorrectly) and 12 hours to realize that I had didn't have the wrong parts and had put two pieces backwards. Thanks to Toni for jogging my memory.

3 Comments:

Blogger MrsLEO said...

I'll gladly jog you again and again and again...so are as sore as I am?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Sometimes people have to show that they have opened the job up for everyone, even if they fully intend to hire within. It sucks, but Bend is a pretty place to visit anyway.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

It could be worse... you could be wearing one of these.

Or maybe you'd enjoy that?

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home