Friday, July 03, 2009

Complaints

I don't like sex offenders
I don't like animal abusers
I don't like family abusers.
I don't like frequent flyers
I don't like getting dirtbags calling my sergeant and complaining
I don't like the long hours.
I don't like the endless paperwork
I don't like having my day off interrupted by court.
I don't like interrupting family time.
I don't like being the elephant in the room.
I don't like wearing all that stuff.
I don't like driving 2 hrs to a bullshit call.
....
Now having said all that I have to say one thing.

I love my work and job.

I don't remember why I would do anything else professionally.
I have to complain, it's normal, but this job is a hoot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Raindog said...

Great Post Brudha!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

:) It's good that you love the job, I can't imagine you could do it otherwise.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home