Saturday, June 20, 2009

qualifying

we have range day this week.

it starts at 9 and goes to 9. it is my day off and i am on grave sleep schedule.

i worry about qualifying, i don't know why. i like shooting and i have experience shooting.

i bring my ar-15 into get it qualified and checked out by the range master. it is odd i qualified with the department's ar-15, which are horribly abused and not sighted for each person, but a weapon is sighted for me and in great shape (brand new) i have to re-qualify.

i got bed at 4am and wake up every two hours thinking I have to qualify, only to fall asleep and wake up 2 hours later.

i finally give in and get up at 9 and go qualify.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Is qualifying something you need to do regularly, or just when you get a new weapon?

12:10 AM  
Blogger deputydog said...

once a quarter with sidearms.
and in order to carry my personal rifle

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home