Thursday, August 06, 2009

Lt.

Lt. wants to see me.

Officer S. jokes I should leave my uniform and my gun.

Lt. "you got the juvenile hearing with Smith coming up?"
-yes sir
"It is the juvenile who started the fire and I getting phone calls from Mrs. Smith. She does like your report. She doesn't drink and if she was drunk why didn't the officer give her a sobriety test. can you tell me about it."

-yes sir. little smith started two fires. he didn't cooperate, on advise from Mrs. Smith and Grandma, both of who were obnoxious, entitled and had an slight odor of alcoholic beverage coming from their breath when they spoke. i didn't think they were drunk just smelled like alcohol. I mentioned it due to their temperament. little smith lawyered up, but the other two juveniles gave statements that smith asked for a lighter and started two fires.

Lt." thanks, I just want to know what was going on."
-no problem sir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home