Thursday, June 17, 2010

Surfboard

Having contact with the lesbian couple three days in a row, my last contact shows the younger girlfriend, sitting behind the wheel of a car and on the nod. I wait for her to drive and stop her.

Kay is friendly, slow moving and sluggish. That is why I know she is on drugs, she is usually argumentative and snarky. Kay does the tests, her eyes tell they story.

Waiting to blow at the jail, Kay wakes up and begins arguing every little statement with me.
"You are a surfboard. You are flat"
-i'm a surfboard? I'm obtuse?"
"Your mom didn't raise you right"
Kay stalls and argues. I hand her off to a Drug Recognition Evaluator and leave.

I call the DRE the next day to see if my suspicions were correct. He informs me that it took 3 hours, because she was stalling. DRE says " on medications, most likely downers"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home