Sunday, November 07, 2010

Greg

Rushing to respond to a call. I am on the highway.
Going 70 mph, I look in my rear view mirror to see a motorcycle about 2 miles back coming up behind me. I think to myself
-he is moving pretty quick.
I go around a small bend in the road and the motorcycle is passing me in the slow lane. I look at my speedometer. I am going 77 mph and I saw him in my rear view mirror less than 30 seconds ago.
He gets about 3 car lengths in front of me before the realization comes.

I fall in behind him and stop him.

-all i want to know is how could you not see the police car.
"i was working on it and figure i could open it up on the highway"
Greg fumbles with his paperwork, slurs his speech and has a hard time following directions.
-how much you had to drink today
"1 beer"
an hour and a half later he blows a .11%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home