Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kenny

Kenny has a suspended driver's license.
Kenny drives all the time and is surprised he gets tickets.
As I turn down the road I see Kenny, driving his car.

i stop him
-still suspended right?
"YES!. I just wanted to take my kid bowling. It starts in a couple minutes."
-we will get this taken care off as fast as possible. which tow company do you want to get you car?
"you are impounding it? why?
-you are suspended and have no insurance

Kenny goes into jerk mode. yelling to his 4 year old son that they can't go bowling now. Kenny puts it all back on me.
"you are just fucking with me! you are a cocksucker!"
his kids cries and screams. Kenny wants starts walking off.

-you want your impound form? so you can get it out?
"FUCKIN COCKSUCKER!" he takes it and walks down the road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home