Monday, August 15, 2011

School

Checking a school after dark I find three juveniles, after curfew.
I have them call there parents.
The last juvenile calls his dad stating it is going to be 5 minutes.
15 minutes later the car approaches, sees me and keeps driving.

"that's my dad, why isn't he stopping"
-did you tell him you are with police
"no"

I get behind the car and get his attention. He stops in the middle of the intersection. I approach the car and ask if he is the boy's father. He rolls the window an inch. I ask for id. He asks why he is the father, he is all attitude.

He gives my partner his name. "rick tozmas"
I go ask the juvenile his dads name.
"rick Tozmas"
dispatch can't find a rick tozmas.
I approach dad again and I ask for photo identification
"why I am his dad?"
-first of all I need photo id to make sure that I am giving the juvenile to the right person. second if you are operating a motor vehicle you need to present a drivers license. third the name you gave my partner came back unable to locate dispatch, so do you have a license in another state?
"no i have a drivers license. i don't have my wallet, but i got a gaming id"
he hands me it and it say Rick Thomas
-why did you give my partner the name rick tozmas?
"he must of misunderstood me"
-funny that is the same name your son gave me
"I don't know about it"

Dispatch "Rick Thomas is suspended"
-okay rick your suspended, who do you want to tow your car.
"You can't tow the car I have insurance"
-I am towing the car, if you don't pick a company it will cost more. If you leave with the car I will arrest you.
"it's my wife's car. you can't impound it. I didn't know I was suspended."
-you have been suspended for 6 months and have multiple suspensions. So I will start a tow.

he gets out, locks the doors and then throws the keys inside, slamming the door.
-I need the keys
"there inside"
-the doors are locked the keys inside
"I didn't do that on purpose"
-sure you didn't. here is your ticket and tow form, you are free to leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home