Monday, February 14, 2005

Things Not to Yell

Sure a simple enough title thing and something you would think would be common sense. But sometimes lack of commonsense is special power. Sure, I may be a total idiot, but other times I am really good at what I do, but then there are the rest of the 16 hours in a day.
Examples...
- When you see a guy in your dorm hall with chocolate milk, don't yell "I am going to pour that chocolate milk up your ass!" in front of authority figures
-don't say "he is trying to get ALLl UP INSIDE YOU!" to casual acquaintances
-don't call people "tea bagging douche bags!", even if they deserve it
-don't tell about people about "dangerous erections"
-don't mention mental illness
-don't mention the fact that you are new at your job and would like your clients to train you, which will lead to them jumping you and trying to get "ALL UPSIDE of YOU".
Yes, I know I did not say some of these things, but hell they were funny when I heard them.
Remember kids, don't piss on me and tell me it's raining

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK We remember you. We love you!!
And wish you were home to bite on.
You taste good.
-Rip and Loob

12:28 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Standing in the hallway of a hotel, drunk as all get out, howling like a wolf at midnight just outside your future inlaw's hotel room door is also not a good thing to do.

(my sister picked a REAL WINNER this time!)

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home