Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Who loves work?

Now, there is nothing like a 3 day weekend to make you appreciate a shortened work week. Hell it is already hump day, two days to the weekend. Oh, the weekend lazy confusion, with delicious lack of work related crap.
How could anything ruin 4 days work week?
Let's see how about getting to cover my old job for 2 weeks in july, that's great it's only like the 9th time, so what do I care, I am all smiles.
Or could it be the 3rd death threat I received? There is nothing like a co-worker paging you to come to there office to listen to a person rant (who was crazy), about how they are a gentleman otherwise you would already be dead.
Well thank you very much sir, and you are?
I know how do you get death threats from someone you have never met? My job allows only the best crop of humans to interact with me and most of them are the cream of the crop ...of crap.
Then I was trying to figure out if anyone else I knew got death threats at their job, nope (the exception is my brother), couldn't think of anyone, so I guess I am blessed. Can't wait next week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Cream of the crop... of crap. Would that make them the cream of the crap? Crap cream? Ew.

I was at the book store today and saw a Calvin & Hobbes book titled "Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat" For some reason it reminded me of you.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

Death threats were occasional at Omars. But drunken ranting "I'm going to kill you" threats really aren't the same I'm sure. By the next morning the idiots usually forgot they said it.

Maybe it was just my charming personality that got the better of them?

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home