Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Angry Puppies of Justice

Or some other stupid saying.
I have way too much freetime today and doing someoff the things that I should do are even less appealing. No one bugs me anyhow, they are too frightened that will be sucked into helping and they are "too busy" to that. Yeah when I see co-workers spending 20 minutes squirting sanitizer on each other, I wonder how they manage to keep up with the constant down pour of activity. Let me see how much I have to do, "no thanks I don't need help".


RANDOM THOUGHTS IN RANDOM ORDER:
In a more positive note, I managed to get pictures of all my coasters, unorganized. I will probably have to spend a weekend organizing them by shape and brewery, due to the fact I have so many and it is hard to keep the damn things straight.
-If a science fiction writer can start a religion so can I (see churchofbeer).
-Do you know why dogs like cooked food? cause they can't cook! (thank you bob and tom).
-my lawn mover is still broken even after being "fixed" it had go all the way to San Diego to fix (about 12 hours away), so it went back to California. great, the lawnmower does more traveling than i do.
hey, screw you michael jackson.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

So, do you have a way to display all the coasters, or are they collected in boxes? I can picture a room where all the walls are covered with shadow boxes filled with coasters organized by design, brewery location, etc... - Or maybe put them all on the walls of your garage, then you could open the Museum of Beer Coasters and charge admission, and you wouldn't have to deal with cubicle monkeys squirting sanitizer.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home