Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Arrested Development

Why must TV shows I like be cancelled?
How come 7th heaven was on for 10 years and Arrested Development can only make it to 3? Is it because most people are idiots?!?
Is it the beer god telling me not to watch TV?!? CBS "2 and 1/2 men" evidently is the "best comedy"...that makes my scrotum heart. I have seen 45 seconds of the show and can't figure out why people care. They love that show, but hate Joey. Those two show deserve it other, each complimenting each others worthlessness. crap! crap and more crap!
While Arrested Development continues to think outside the box, great guest Amy Proehler/Scott Baio/Julie Loius-Dreyfus (crap I can't spell), great acting (jason bateman!), great writing "BUMPADDLE!"/"Sexual Relations" .
Why can't they cancel the Simpson...Yes, I said it. It is not funny anymore. It is not clever anymore

4 Comments:

Blogger MrsLEO said...

Scrotum heart????
What the hell is that??

9:50 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Have you tried "My Name Is Earl" or "The Office" yet? They are moving to Thursday in January

11:05 PM  
Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

Color-me-infuriated.

Arrested Development is/was probably out favorite sit-com EVER!

Three words: "Operation Hot Mother"

I'm so bummed. It could never last... it was too good to live.

10:42 PM  
Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

Oh... and a "scrotum heart".
Doesn't that involved some strategic shaving?

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home