Wednesday, November 02, 2005

d & d = the adult dork years

So wandering the internet taking various "what type of...." Quizs, in order to kill 5 minutes of my day and give myself a chuckle. (where else would I discover that my brother is Capt. Kirk and Chris is Jean-Luc Picard ). My wife discovers the "what d&d character are you quiz?", so i take it only to discover that (other than i maybe a dork) that I am a lawful good fighter. Oh the alleged despair and misery. Not since the tattoos, the piercing, the alleged terets syndrome, the mindless trouble of college (sure you can't have alcohol in the dorms, but there is something about sprinting down the hall with 4 cases of your friends home brew that say fun!). It can't be true maybe I am chaotic evil and I am just pretending to so that I can steal the most powerful magical item in the kingdom...but that is what the highly advanced internet quiz told me. It si also great to send it to old D&D buddies and find out "what they" are. recommend for those at work!

Remember All the Great Characters you had

Tile' the human fighter, known for his illogical action

Exclaive- dwarven cleric, pretending to be a fighter

ok that was all i could remember

2 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Jakarta, the Elf Thief who single handedly saved our company from certain doom by rolling a 20 at just the right time.

7:47 PM  
Blogger Erik Bishoff said...

Where is this quiz?
I must take it!
Do tell!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home