Tuesday, November 08, 2005

That Much Dirtier

There is a football pool at my work, something like 52 some odd people play each week. I put a buck in and try to pick a winner for all of the games for the weekend. I have one once every year I have played it and it is a fun to try to be the sports guy and get them right. Usually the winner has only gotten 2-3 wrong. This week I only got 1 wrong (my best so far and probable never get that close again), but some jackass got 0 wrong....How the hell did that happen? How did they know all 16 games?

Going to 31 this week, hopefully going on a brewery tour, followed by a pub crawl, well the adult version. Maybe a stroll instead of a crawl. First Deschutes Brewery, then I will have to hit the Bend Brewhouse, Deschutes, Cascade, and McMims. Death to my liver!

Did you ever take a shower and lather up so much that you lose the soap?
Just wondering.

We just had 3 days of rain, and I watched the leaves from the unrake lawns clogg the drains and create huge puddles. Then came the city de clogging the drain, throwing piles of leafs into the street. It so beautiful, people don't clean up after themselves and then complain about the how long it takes the city to "fix it".

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday dear Fooooooozzzzzzzzz
Happy Birthday To You!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home