Friday, December 30, 2005

The year reviewed

Let me see it has been 364 days and some things happened and thing occurred. But I can't remember a damn thing. If I could remember I would have short-timers. Which makes me appropriate most days, for being the fool that I am.
I did new things - Deschutes brewery you rock! I went camping with the Kfalls gang! I heard from old friends Tbz, Bean, Nicole. I met two new email buddies in europe John(pint glasses for coasters) and Basra(well actually her dad but he is polish and doesn't speak/read english). I got to read the new George R. R. Martin book (damn it when is the next one?). I made beer (all praise the BEER!!!!!)

I did the same thing over and over again ...work some how it isn't the same 5 day cycle 51 times in a row ....please tell me it is worth while...hell as long as they keep paying me.

And now unrelated ramblings. Xmas was fun, visited the inlaws and went to a Mcmeminmans (i still can't spell it) and had dinner. There seasonal is yummy. The next night, we played poker and had Pendleton Whiskey (good stuff).
I got great presents from all (mom and dad, mom and dad 2 , my brother and sister in law, my sister and brother in law, and the kfall gang{fleece warm fuzzy}). The turkey and stuffing were great, along with the devil eggs (my wife learned from the best). A great selection of beers to warm my self. The dogs got to run free all over the acres. It took the dogs 2 days to get there energy back
The passes were relatively snow free so traveling was a breeze.
Have a safe new year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like you had a great time.

It's McMenamins, by the way...
Mc-Men-A-Mins.
Great chili last time I was there.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home