Thursday, July 27, 2006

Before the Summer Camp2



So, here are 2 pictures. Picture #1 is my dog Looby in the Sunflower grove that is growing in the back yard. Picture #2 is the cardboard target from work. That is a shotgun slug at about 20 yards. Each whole is about the size of my thumb. I am going to hang it in the garage, next to the rifle target.
So I have been busy getting ready to go to Summer Camp2- (the musical), so I haven't had shit for time. Going to the new camp, first class in the new facility, which means new beds - I won't have to back problems. I will share the bathroom with 3 other guys and the rooms will have tv/dvd. The bad things is the campus is locked at 9:30 (not that I want to hang out all night, but I don't get paid for more than 8 hours.
I spend each day doing ride alongs with different co-workers and learning the in and outs of each co-worker. So see you later bitches!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

You have interesting taste in wall hangings... spatter some red paint on it and hang it up as modern art!

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home