Thursday, January 05, 2006

Don't

Don't leave me in charge of the machine gun. Why? Because it is a machine gun and a machine guns job is to shot rounds of hot lead into things. I was watching the history channel, which has a show "Mail Call". It is hosted by the drill instructor from "Full Metal Jacket" - "what's you major malfunction numb nuts? didn't mommy and daddy love you enought?"
But I am off track, the show goes over military hardware mainly from the WWII era until present. The show had a whole episode devoted to a machine guns and a range that every year holds a "shoot off", where they have time trials and accuracy trials, as well as a number of machine guns that can be rented so that you can shoot at cars and boats and small children(not really). The event is concluded with about 30 machine guns shooting (at night).
Nothing as fun as machine guns.

I think the worst of all is the fact that my grandmother died last week. She had a stroke the a couple of days before xmas and never recovered. I miss her lots, she was best grandma, and I am sad to see her go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I'm so sorry for your loss... let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home