Monday, May 22, 2006

Damn Morals

I hate when there are morals involved on something that is an obvious pain in the ass. Why? I could do whatever I want and not feel guilt. I am awaiting the official job offer that is coming, pending my psyche eval (I'm not crazy-yes debaitable). My old job is the ship of fools. No longer considering the employees as anything than real bits of a machine, unless they like you, then they will overlook stupidity, slowness, and incompetence. Sure at first the management moves seemed like not so clever tries to get rid of the "undesirable", but now have only irked everyone and made the fudge shop unpleasant to work at. So why is this important?
Knowing (fingers crossed) that I am going somewhere else. Knowing that my current job is a ship of fools. Having my "new job site" point out the flaws, lack of recognition, and lack of cooperation towards other agencies (policy be darned) - it is hard to do work. Sure I could come into the office not answer the phone, not do anything, not do any paper work, "check out", hell we have 3 or 4 people who do that anyway (any those are just the ones who got HUGE PAY RAISES) and you have to watch people that you enjoy working with and who are good workers, get crapped on and USED. I have a hard time. I'll admit it.
Thanks to my parents, I don't screw off, sleep, not answer the phone, show up all the time etc.
Pesky Parents teaching me all those good things.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

You know the difference between your current job and the Titanic?


The Titanic had a band.

:) Hang in there... you'll be out soon!

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home