Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hate Monkey

So, I am generally annoyed that I don't have a job and my time was frackin wasted. Sure I have a lot of time to fart around the house. I didn't have time to clean the garage and a bunch of other stuff before, but know I do. Lawnmower crapped out again. I had it less than 3 years and the same part (the only one not covered by the warranty) dies. I thought I would improvise and us the weed whacker, but a stupid little plastic part broke and now it doesn't work right. Man what a crap fest. I'd like to say that I am a better person and not upset at my old job, but I am not there yet. I liked my job, it was stressful and annoying and screwed up my life, but I like people. I don't think I got a fair chance. Trying to think about what I am going to do in the future is a pain as well.

At least I will have more time for beer festivals and beer making!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home