Saturday, April 07, 2007

Unemployed

It is my 4 week of employment. WHOOPIE, now I have lived life to the fulliest. I want my government cheese! This is Bill Clinton's Fault. This is the climate change's fault. This is Iran's fault. This is definitely George Clooney's fault ! Man I want to work. I am getting bored out of my mind. I can only do house work and work under the table so much, although I got a lead on another job hauling lumber. I have only applied for 20 + jobs and I only have had 3 interviews (granted some haven't closed yet).
My wife is getting laid off in 5 days. So it gets better.
Maybe I'll get that beer job. Maybe I'll be a ninja. We will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I've been wondering how your job hunt was going.

Dan's family was on that government cheese program for a bit when he was a kid. One day Dan found ten bucks in the street and treated his family to a dinner at McD's so they could eat something non-cheese related. They were running a scratch-it contest at the time and Dan's ticket won a prize.

His prize was a brick of cheese.

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home