Thursday, February 14, 2008

Freetime


got 5 days off in a row and the bad things is i don't have enough to do. Okay I do have enough to do, but the weather needs to cooperate so I can scrap and paint the trim. The weather has gone from snow and rain to sunny and freezing at night. I don't think that is the best time to paint. I have also been shampooing the rug, nothing like 3 animals to keep a carpet off color. The klamath falls crew is coming over this weekend, yeah yeah yeah.....
Picture of dog#2 in the snow (duh).


My brother has pneumonia again, this time viral and is bed ridden for half the day. This is the second time and has been accompanied by huge amounts of phlegm and coughing, spots on his lungs, TB scares and general sickness junk. I would drive up to see him, but viral pneumonia, no thanks, maybe when he heals a little and is less contagious.


I love the ghost whisperer( just kidding)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Cute puppy! :)

I hope your brother feels better soon - sounds like he is going through a terrible time. Let him know my thoughts are with him :) (if he even remembers who I am anyway)

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home