Monday, August 20, 2007

Milk Snorkel

Yeah...Milk Snorkel. Another great band name, if anyone wants it, just contact me. Also Dick Guilt. My favorite, which is still for sale, is "Rainbow Kitten Suprise Experience."

Sadly our cat, Yowler, was put down after failing health made it unbearable to watch him suffer. He will be missed, his ability to love alot and expect little. We had him for over 10 years after adopting him when we lived in Ashland. What a big softy.

I wish I had exciting or interesting things to write about but I don't. Since we STILL aren't sure we moving or if I will have any jobs things have up and down. Although FOOTBALL and EPL Seasons have begun. (GO VIKINGS! Adrian Peterson) (GO Manchester United!-why do you play like crap!). We had a couple look at our house to see how much our house is worth in this Crappy market.
Finished the Harry Potter book. Thank god it's done. Now if only George R. R. Martin's book would get it's ass done!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I'm sorry about your cat :(

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home