Monday, April 14, 2008

In a cup?

It is not a dick in a box...it's a dump in a cup. Now if I had any muscial talent or the ability to sing or any talent in general. Wife doesn't think it is as funny as I think, but then again I am nutty. Found out the work schedule is changin for the rest of the month. Sundays is 10 am to 10pm, for the last three weeks of the rotation S. is taking the rest of the month off (just cuz he has 1700 hrs of comp time). Sunday evenings suck, at least I don't have to work until 6 am.

I also will be attending the city council meeting tomorrow for a special deal for the cpr guy, parents are coming a day early (the retired on there merry way).

Check that just got a call working on my day off to cover a shift (love the payback system, who does it benefit?). Oh wait for the britt festival.

Anyhow the weather went from 80 back to 40 in a span of a day complete with sideways hail, which means I can't mow the lawn or anything in the yard.
Not that the lawnmower works. Craftsman lawnmowers suck ass. Don't buy them. Never ever. I had it for less than 5 years and it has never worked right. Even with warranty is was a rip off, soon to be sold to the used lawnmower guy and then I will buy a used one. Why? the neighbors piece of shit older than dirt, less horsepower mowers still work, while mine is crap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes? Spring in the Great Northwest! :) We had the same thing, though our change was gradual... 80 on Saturday but we weren't home, so Sunday morning I had to get up at 7 to run out and mow before the rain came back. I'm amazed our lawnmower started, I guess disconnecting the battery over the winter was a good idea after all.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home