Thursday, February 28, 2008

Schedule Change

Who has two thumbs and got bit by a dog? Me and not my dogs. Running the dogs, the other day and run by fence with two other dogs (which I have done 40-100 times before) and dogs have to bark and sniff each other. My dogs leashes get tangled up so I reach to pull my dogs away and get my arm near the fence and bam, the mastiff sneaks through the fence and nips me. Which I didn't think anything of until I got about 100 feet down the road and it hurt a little. I pull back the sleeve of the sweat shirt and I have a nice little tear on my skin. Of course there is no one at home so I call police/animal control. No I don't want the dog owner cited (I have talked to the owner thousands of times and helped put the dogs back in the yard when they are running loose), but I want to know if I need a rabies shot. So the dog has current rabies shot, but the quarantine it for 10 days to make sure.

New schedule starts tomorrow going from 3pm-3 am to 6am to 6pm, so I have been trying to change my sleeping schedule, by just getting up and being awake. WITH THE AID OF COFFEE!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

So I guess that answers the age old questions.. "if a police officer gets bit by a dog and nobody is around to see it, does he call the police?"
*grin*

I bet the day schedule will be nice for you, once you get used to it - even though it starts so damn early in the morning.

Coffee is a very, very good thing, isn't it?

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home