Saturday, May 16, 2009

friday

Friday.
It starts with 2 patrol and 1 sgt for the whole pond.
It's M's friday, so I am trying to keep him out of paper.
It starts with a dead person
It moves to a harassment.
It gets interrupted by a fight of 20 juveniles
It moves back to the harassment.
It gets interrupted by a suicidal female.
It starts as a driving complaint.
It gets interrupted by a man threatening to shoot another over loose dogs. I take him out of his car at gun point.
It goes to a hold-up alarm at a bank.
I call the mrs and say I won't be home for dinner.
It gets interrupted by another suicidal female.
I take it to prevent M from catching paper.

It goes until 9 and then slows. M gets ready to start 5 days off. I do some traffic stops and patrol the school.
It's 8 minutes to off duty. graveyard gets potential burg in progress 40 minutes out. Graveyard Sgt calls and ask me to hold over until they get back.

I take several calls, stop a couple of speed racers, back up OSP.

I manage to get off 2 hrs later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous RD said...

Two good posts in a row.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home