Thursday, August 06, 2009

Beefed

Sgt stops me in the hall.

"you go out to Larry Dobs place Saturday?

-yeah for about 5 minutes helping M with a dog, why?

"Larry says the neighbors saw police in his yard at 2 pm and again later. And that they went into the house."

-no sir

"okay, i am trying to figure out what his damage is."


Sgt calls me 6 hours later at home.

"so Larry won't let it die and insists police were in his house. tell me the story."

-M gets an animal call at Larry's house. the dog is barking because it is caught up in the chain. He is there for about 5 minutes and calls for assist. i show up. M is in the front yard. He wants to know what to do, no one is home and he can see the puppy trapped and tangled in it's leash.
I hope the fence and walk towards the dog. M sees stairs that lead to upstairs apartment and goes to knock. I detangle the puppy, get bit, and walk with M back to his car. I am there maybe 5 minutes around 11am.

"Larry says the neighbors saw police go into the house. he thinks they were messing with his medical pot"

-i didn't enter the house and never saw M go into the house. I don't know what to tell you, than Larry is an ass. I am not going to jeopardize my job for Larry or his pot.

"I call M, thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

The guy called the police complaining that his pot was messed with?

Is there, perhaps, a chance that the guy smoked it all himself just prior to calling?

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home