Sunday, November 15, 2009

Drunks

Busy on a friday, I get ta call about two males drunkenly walking across the street and flipping off cars.
A little ways out I approach the area, so I can see down the street where they are supposed to be. Due to the time delay they aren't on the street anymore. I am pretty sure they are headed for a local area trailer park and cut off a side street to check it out.

As I pass the park, here comes drunk #1, stumbling down the road, talking on a cell phone and clutching his other hand to his chest.

I order him to come to me. #1 stumbles up to me and hands me what he is clutching. A large bag of pot.
"you know me bro?"
-nope, but you are being detained.
I start to cuff him. Drunk #2 starts heading my way from down the street and #1 starts to flail. I request another unit.

I get #1 wrangled into the back of my car. A cover unit shows up and start talking to #2.
"that's my cousin, he is really drunk"
-where did he get the weed and the alcohol
"i have no idea"

#2 has a warrants. he gets cuffed and gets to sit next to #1 in the back. #2 keeps whispering to #1, most likely to tell him to shut up about the weed and the alcohol.

I get back to the station and weigh the bag 21 grams, worth about $300.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home