Monday, October 19, 2009

No I won't be

I get a call of alleged child abuse. I snag QuietDD to come with me as a cover, so I can do interview.
He is clearing a typical phone harassment call and follows me out to the location.

The radio crackles.
"WT call the Lt."
"QuietDD call WT"
I arrive on scene and QuietDD is no longer behind me.

I call QuietDD
-you coming?
"Nope. The 'victim' emailed the chief. The chief called the Lt. The Lt called WT and WT called me. I am going to 're-evaluate'. WT is going to 'help'."
-sorry to hear about the goat rope.

I clear the abuse call, unfounded and hear QuietDD being told to go 10-15 with the suspect, as per WT. QuietDD calls,
"I guess (I was told ) it was menacing and telephonic harassment, so i arrested her"
-you poor unlucky bastard,

If brass tells you to do something, you do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home