Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Train Ride

The train calls they have a drunk passenger they want removed. So much they stop out of town, were i happen to be waiting. the employees say the man has been drinking for 2 hours and trying to start fights with people, including shoving one of the employees.
I make my way to onto the train. People tell me as I pass by that the male is going to fight.
The employees point the man out in the lounge car, who has back turned to me and arguing with another person.

I don't mess around. I point my taser at him and give him commands. He looks down at the red dot at his chest and complies with my directions. He is drunk, has pot on him, he has a warrant and has a vicodin on him. He cries and then sings along to Guns and Roses the whole ride to the jail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home