Thursday, June 17, 2010

Same guy Same charge

Officer B calls and asks if i want a DUII. It will be coming on 6th street in 15 minutes, driving a red honda.
-you mean Gillman?
"yes"
-I gave him his first one. I know what he drives.

I arrested Gillman for DUII two months ago. After nearing hitting a car head on and swerving. I found him excuting a 20 point turn and reviving the engine in the middle of the road, to drunk to stand, hand gun in car, two pints of Vodka in the car.

I get wait 15 minutes, Gillman pass me. I get behind him and watch him swerve in his lane for two blocks. I stop him. Gillman smells like alcohol and has slurred speech. Gillman has blood on his hand and coming out of nose, but doesn't know he is bleeding. There is a half gallon of whiskey in the back seat.
"DD?!" he smirks, recognizing me.

I ask him out of the car, his belt is undone and fly unzipped. Gillman fails all of the test.
I ask where his gun is.
"under the seat cover on the passenger seat"
it is there and loaded a .38

I take him to jail. He walks and talks and blows a .27%.
Last time he was a .47%

2 Comments:

Blogger PeppyPilotGirl said...

Progress of a sort, I guess. I wouldn't've thought he'd survive a .47 to DUII again, honestly.

6:14 PM  
Blogger deputydog said...

he is pretty much a functioning alcoholic.
his wife left him because of the drinking, which he said made him worse

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home