Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Truth

I do not now, or have I ever hated the Muppets. I am a huge fan of Jim Henson, the Muppets, Muppet Movies, Farscape (Henson's shop) etc... So there.
My Nickname is Foz for godsake, what crackhead would take a nickname from something they hate? Maybe if you are a twisted moose molesting pirate, but thank Zeus I killed them in 1439. (That's right, I can travel time, Bitches!). So I got three response about "songs about rainbows", which is what about I expected.

Maybe it is because the majority of music now sucks SO MUCH ASS, it is hard to think. Not that all rap sucks, but when it all falls into the same vat of crap, it is hard to tell the difference, all rot, bad for the brain. Its best if they pull there heads out and try....(no hold on to this) be original....Or at best try not follow the herd of sheep. Anyway must watch MTV now, because my life is meaningless without it!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home