Thursday, August 13, 2009

MJ update

MJ calls. I wrote about him before. He got my old job at my little pond, a second chance for him.

"you got a minute?"
-yeah
" i was going to back up another officer out of the pond. i was going code 2. i turned a corner to sharp hit a patch of gravel, which cause the rear end to slide out. I took out two sign posts and damaged the car"
-okay whats the problem.
"this is the third time i have dinged a car since i have been here. the chief put me on administrative leave, until he reviews the situation, i could be fired"
-oh crap MJ.
"what should I do? I called the chief and sent a letter, what should I do?"
-go see the chief in person. he is that type of guy, let him know how much you are sorry and how much you like the job.
"okay, keep your fingers crossed"

MJ called today. He will keep his job, gets his probation extended, gets a letter of reprimand and will retake a driving course, but he is excited he has a job.
-MJ now relax and think of this when you are rushing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous raindog said...

Get to the call,
Control the car.
You can't help anybody
if you crash the car.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home