Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Missing Person

Ron calls to report his fiance and there 3 year old missing.
"i was in the bathroom cleaning. she poked her head in and I have not seen her since."
-do she have a cellphone, or friends?
"no cell phone and she generally doesn't leave the house at night. i called her dad and he won't talk to me."
-i'll call her dad.

-hello Ken this DD. have you hand any contact with your daughter?
"Yes, she is safe"
-can you have her call me and let me know that.
"i will after i verify you are a police officer. her fiance is dangerous and she is in a safe location"
-sir i understand. here is my number, my sgt number and local 911 number to verify i am an officer. i just want to know she is okay. i won't tell the fiance anything other than she is safe.
"ok"

she calls later. she is leaving him and at a shelter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home