Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday

Dispatched to a barking dog call, a disturbance pops up.
I am two blocks off and arrive to find Alan, Beth and Samatha. It is Alan's 21st birthday and he is drunk. Beth, Alan's girlfriend is crying.
"Alan is drunk and talking crazy", she has marks on her neck and huge bruise on her arm.
-where did you get those?
"alan did a couple days ago"

Alan wanders out of the house, drunk and cooperative. I have him sit down and talk to Samatha, who is Alan's ex-girlfriend, and Beth.

-beth what do you want done?
"i'm fine"
-do you want to cooperate and give a statement?
"i won't say anything. I'm fine".
-okay, whatever you want. I understand. I don't want to get into an investigation and have you not give a statement. I want to make sure you are safe.
Beth looks at Samatha, who say "he beat me up and did the same thing to me"

Beth looks down.
-you have to do what is best for you in the long run. if you are okay with him beating the crap out of you....
Beth "i want to give a statement"

Alan goes to jail on his Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home